Brisbane Wedding Celebrant
The Marriage Ceremony is the most important part of your Wedding Day, making promises, exchanging vows and declaring your love in the presence of family and friends will be a special life event.
Whether your ceremony is to be a grand affair, in a formal garden in Brisbane, on a farm in the Lockyer Valley, a chapel on Tamborine or a small, intimate gathering on a secluded beach on the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast, Neal Foster, The Brisbane Marriage Celebrant can help you create the perfect ceremony that truly reflects you as a couple.
Neal’s aim is to help you create a happy and memorable Wedding Day with a ceremony delivered in a professional, sincere and warm manner.
The Neal Foster, The Marriage Celebrant Promise:
- I will ensure that you comply with all of the legalities and make sure that all of your documents are lodged with the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages as required by law
- You will enjoy the process
- You will have a few laughs and have some fun
- You will be in good hands .. ... I have done this before ..... for over 10 years in fact
- You will be given a choice of ceremony options.
- I will conduct a sincere, professional ceremony
- I care about what happens and am invested in ensuring a great day for you, your partner and your guests
- I am great at calming wedding day nerves
- At a relaxed interview you can discuss all of your wedding requirements and complete the necessary legal paperwork
- You will receive a copy of your wedding ceremony prior to the day and a printed wedding certificate on the day.
- I will dress to fit in with the style of your wedding
- Rehearsal included so everyone knows what they are doing and where
Neal conducts Gold Coast weddings on the beach, at Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island or Tamborine Mountain, or Brisbane every month.